This is one of the best motorcycle tours in South Vietnam or in the Mekong River Delta, within 7 days, we will see almost the outstanding attraction in Sai Gon and nearby with sea of rice in Mekong Delta, floating markets and boat cruises which known as the speciality in south Vietnam. Besides, we will have glimpse of central highland Vietnam and especially a great chance to have a motorbike ride on coastal roads and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam.
Day 1: Sai Gon Motorbike Tour to Cai Be: 180 km
Start the South Vietnam motorbike tour from Saigon city center at 8:00 AM, after getting out of the city we will motorcycle through the rustic but peaceful villages. The scene changes from bustling streets with buildings and noise to peaceful rice paddles with cottages and small houses on the way, like many other Mekong river Delta Motorcycle Tours, The ride today let you inside into the heart of the sea of rice. After lunch, we will have enjoyable motorbike tour along the Tien River’s bank to feel and taste the real Vietnam beauty and culture with rice fields, orchards, water buffalos, ducks and cute kids along the way waving their hands and say ‘Hello” Arrive at Cai Be in the late afternoon and then take a boat trip with all the bikes to a peaceful village with hundred year old houses in which we will stay overnight in.
Home stay in Cai Be.
Start the day with local coffee and traditional cake for break fast. Keep touring the Mekong river delta by motorbike through villages, and have short cruise on Tien River to visit the most unique floating market in South Vietnam. Disembark in Vinh Long where we have lunch, and keep heading to the south to Can Tho, It’s short motorbike ride in Mekong Delta region but impressive with daily life of the local and peaceful scenery.
Overnight in Can Tho – Hotel stay
It’s long but great motorcycle day tour in south Vietnam, after breakfast, motorcycle to Ninh Kieu Pier to take a boat trip to Cai Rang floating market, one of the busiest fruit market in Vietnam and even in Southeast Asia. We have a long distance cruise & walk on a quiet country road to take in the magnificent scenery and get close to the locals as they go about their daily routine, Then we will have short visit to Can Tho central market and Binh Thuy ancient house whose design is a combination of Vietnam and France with interesting involved stories but also a garden with various flowers and fruits, including a wide range of orchids and a record cactus. After lunch, enjoy a motorbike ride back to Sai Gon on the highway 1. Arrive the city in the late afternoon.
Overnight in Sai Gon – hotel stay
Day 4: Sai Gon motorcycle tour to Bao Loc – Lam Dong – Da Lat: 250 km
This motorbike tour to Da Lat is a highlight of the trip we will ride through the many tea and coffee plantations to the hill station of Da Lat – it’s known as the “City of Eternal Spring” or Sapa of south Vietnam. The motorbike ride is long but views are fantastic all along the way. Once arriving in Da Lat we can soak up the cool climate as much as we want by spending our time to wander around and catch our first glimpse of this town. The influence of the French is evident in local culture and architecture since Da Lat was founded as a hill retreat for the colonials to escape the oppressive heat in the coastal plains and the chaos of Saigon. This charming town is set around a lake and surrounded by forests, waterfalls and rolling countryside. Da Lat is also known as the ideal destination for honey moon!
Overnight in Da Lat – hotel stay.
Today we will have enjoyable Da Lat motorbike ride through the charming pine hill to the summer residence of Vietnam’s last Emperor Bao Dai. He was forced to abdicate in 1945, shortly after the end of the World War II. This mansion displays a lovely collection of Vietnam treasures. We follow it with a trip to the sacred Lam Ty Ni Pagoda and the Hang Nga Guesthouse. This construction is well known as the Crazy House because of its bizarre architecture. The lively central market and the old rail station are also visited and then we will ride through the undulating terrains to the picturesque coastal town of Mui Ne. This is a great motorbike tour on coastline in south Vietnam, get a lot of chance to see sandy beaches (Ca Na beach) and visit some friendly fishing, we will try to be in Mui Ne before sunset to get chance to picture some of wonderful photos.
Overnight in Mui Ne – hotel stay.
It’s relaxing today. Have a short motorbike tour to Phan Thiet and do a lot of visits to fishing villages learn more about the daily life of the local, learn how to make a fish net, how to earn a living with a fishing boat and a net, visit to Fairy stream or play and picture with the sand dunes. After checking in hotel, you can be free at the beach.
Overnight in Phan Thiet – Hotel stay
Day 7 : Phan Thiet – Sai Gon: 230 km
Before having a long motorcycle tour back to Sai Gon, we will have short ride to visit to Duc Thanh School – the first school built in Central Vietnam where Ho Chi Minh used to be a teacher there. We will do some other stop to take some last pictures of the Mekong river delta motorcycle tour or visit some beautiful and special temples, pagodas to learn more about religion of the local. We will back to Saigon and end the enjoyable South Vietnam motorcycle tour in the city at around 5 PM.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”