Instead of taking slowly buses or noisy train from Hoi An to Nha Trang beaches, you can take motorbike and enjoy 4 great day ride to Nha Trang with us! This 4 day motorbike tour from Hoi An to Nha Trang is designed by local team of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert in the Central Vietnam therefore, doing this tour with us is the wonderful choice to see Vietnam by the local way. The ride is mostly on the backroads, Ho Chi Minh trail via Central highlands Vietnam and on some beautiful coastal roads nearby Nha Trang.
Day 1: Hoi An – Kon Tum: 210 km
This Hoi An motorbike tour can be started from Da Nang city – a famous destination for tourists in which is nearby Hoi An. We will leave the coastal land and head up to the west on the rugged roads through countryside where we can see the local people working on farm, making rice paper, incense sticks…and pay visit to My Son Holly Land where we will learn more about the history, culture of Vietnam and the Cham people. After visiting some amazing Cham towers, we get back to the bikes and enjoy motorbike tour Ho Chi Minh trail to Kon Tum. We’ll have plenty of chances to visit some historical sites and beautiful villages of the colorful hill tribes. Arrive Kon Tum at about 5:00 pm. Hotel stay.
After breakfast in hotel, keep motorcycling on Ho Chi Minh trail through central highlands to enjoy breathtaking scenery of the nature and see more ethnic people in the area such as the Ktu, Ba Na and Ede people to learn more about their unique culture and interesting tradition. Especially we will visit “the eye of the central highlands”- the Sea lake or Bien Ho in Pleiku. This Ho Chi Minh trail motorbike tour must be the highlight of the trip. We will finish the enjoyable motorbike ride today at about 5:00 pm in Buon Me Thuat town where we stay overnight in a hotel.
Day 3: Buon Me Thuot – Lak Lake: 100 km
Central highlands Vietnam is famous for rubber and coffee plantation. This highland make Vietnam become the second biggest coffee exporter in the world. Today’s short motorbike tour in central highlands will show you a large coffee field and give you chance to learn how to process and have a good café; besides this central highland tour will lead you to Dray Sap and Dray Nu waterfalls – the biggest one in Vietnam where you can have swim at the footer-lake of the waterfalls. After that, get back to the motorcycles and follow the guide of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert to have great ride on the winding back-roads through some peaceful villages of the ethnic people. This short but joyful motorbike ride will end at the Lak lake at about 4:30 pm. We will stay in small hotel with great lake view.
Day 4: Lak – Nha Trang: 215 km
After early breakfast in the hotel we can ride elephant or boat to cross the Lak lake, after crossing the lake we will pay an interesting visit to villages of the M’nong people and then leave the Ho Chi Minh trail to hit the road down to the coast. We will do more stops to visit some other hill tribes along the way or to take pictures of the beautiful nature and especially take time to enjoy beautiful Vietnam motorbike tour on coastal roads to Nha Trang. The short motorbike tour from Hoi An to Nha Trang will end at around 4: 30 pm in the coastal city Nha Trang. Check in the hotel of your choices, say good bye to Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert team and enjoy your free time at the beach.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”