International Airports in Vietnam
Travel Vietnam with Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert!
Up to now, there are 9 International Airports in Vietnam, Here is the list and the map with some basic information of them all from north to south of Vietnam for more information about the airports in Vietnam please contact us:
1. Noi Bai International Airport: Located in Hanoi – capital city of Vietnam. This is the 2nd biggest international one in Vietnam. It’s about 35 km away from Hanoi city centre.
2. Cat Bi International Airport: Located in Hai Phong – Harbour City in northeast of Vietnam 100 km away from Halong bay.
3. Phu Bai International Airport: Located in Hue city – central of Vietnam. The Airport is about 40 km to the south of Hue city centre.
4. Da Nang International Airport: Located in Da Nang city – the largest city in central of Vietnam. During the Vietnam War, the US Air Force did use this airport a lot and now the airport is the 3rd biggest one in Vietnam. All the international routes are served by foreign airlines. The domestic airlines here only offer international destinations by charted flights.
5. Cam Ranh International Airport: Located in Cam Ranh- a town of Khanh Hoa Province. It is about 30 km away from Nha Trang city. The airport was built by US Army during the Vietnam War, until 2007 it was upgraded to an international airport.
6. Lien Khuong International Airport: Located in Da Lat town – an well-known destination for domestic and international tourists. The Airport was built by the French in 1933. It has been upgraded to a standard international airport to serve flights to Laos, Cambodia. Singapore and South Korea.
7. Tan Son Nhat International Airport: Located in Ho Chi Min city ( Sai Gon ) – The biggest city in Vietnam and the Airport is also the largest port in Vietnam, with the area of 800 ha the port divided into 2 separate parts for international flights and domestic flights.
8. Can Tho International Airport: Located in Can Tho city – the biggest city in the Mekong delta region of Vietnam
9. Phu Quoc International Airport: Located in Phu Quoc island ( Southern Vietnam). The island is the biggest in Vietnam and the airport is the newest international airport in here.
Vietnam is a developing country so the there may be changes on the number of the international airports in Vietnam so please contact us for updated information! Also contact us for more info about Vietnam motorbike tours 2022 and 2023 or anytime you can come!