Instead of taking a bus tour around Hanoi city to see some famous, we would like to offer an Easy motorbike tour Hanoi with difference by traveling around Hanoi on the back of the bikes (Easy Riders Tour). This is an unique production of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert team just for the one who can’t ride a bike want to experience Hanoi in a different way!
At 8:30 am Tour guide/Driver will come to your hotel with the bikes and start this special motorbike tour from your hotel. Getting on the bikes behind the guide with your camera and start to experience the crazy and funny local traffic, We’ll hit all the busy traffic roads to Van Phuc silk villages in the western part of Hanoi. Getting off the bikes and have a short walk around the village of silk to learn more about how to make a good silk and experience the daily life of the local. You can also do some shopping here with the best price.
10:30 keep riding motorbike to the western outskirt of Hanoi where you can see the noon-touristy area of Hanoi with the quietness of some beautiful pagodas. After visiting the Thay pagoda in Sai Son village we heading back to the city center. In the afternoon, we will have motorbike tour around Hanoi city center to visit the famous attractions such as: Museum of Vietnam Ethnology and the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum. We’ll end the short but enjoyable motorbike tour in Hanoi Vietnam at your hotel at 4:00 pm.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”