Get out of the busy and touristic city of Hue, Experience the daily life of the fishermen who live a long the coastline and enjoy the beauty of the land and people who live in the central highlands of Vietnam. This 3 day Hue Motorcycle Tour to central highlands was designed by local guide team of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert for the bikers who don’t have much time but still wanna discover into insight the hidden charm of Hue and surroundings .This 3 day Hue Motorbike Tour is one of good choices of our best central highlands Vietnam motorcycle tours.
Day 1: Hue Motorcycle To Hoi An – 170 Km
As an expert for motorbike tours in Vietnam, we will take the small coastal road down to Hoi An instead of riding on the crazy high way No 1. After just 20 minutes riding from the Hue city center we can smell and feel the sea, and then winding the coastline through some rustic fishing villages with the fishing boats, markets and…colorful tombs which are very close to the houses. We can have many stops to picture and chat with the local to gain more insight into the local’s rich culture. Lunch is served before the Hai Van pass – one of the most beautiful passes in central Vietnam.
After lunch, we will have great motorcycle ride up to Hai Van pass (cloudy pass). The pass is not too high but it offers a stunning view of sea and mountain. After taking enough beautiful photos we will motorcycle down to Da Nang and then ride along the coastline to Hoi An. Finish the first enjoyable day of the Hue Motorcycle tour at around 5:00 PM.
Overnight in Hoi An – Hotel
Day 2: Hoi An – Dong Giang – 115 Km.
Dong Giang is a mountainous district of Quang Nam province in which locates next to the Ho Chi Minh trail, the district is in the isolated mountain region with a lot of hill tribes and most of them are the Katu people. This Vietnam motorcycle tour from Hoi An offers you some rugged roads through rural areas that make you recognize how is the real Vietnam. We will be in one of the most friendly villages after the motorcycle ride, get off the ride have rest and feel the real life the local.
Stay in the village of Dong Giang – Home stay
Day 3: Dong Giang – Hue – 195 Km
Begin the new day with the café and breakfast with the family, then back on the bikes and ride on Ho Chi Minh Trail through the central highland of Vietnam with the experience of riding through forest, winding on the mountain passes with waterfall and especially the A Shau valley _ an important area of the American Army Force. This could be the highlight of the Central highlands Vietnam motorcycle tours. We will be back to Hue in the late afternoon and finish the Adventure Hue motorcycle tour safely.
Our tour price is determined by two factors: the NUMBER OF RIDERS (the more people in the group, the lower the cost per rider) and the TYPE OF BIKES (choosing a smaller bike results in a reduced price). For more information and accurate pricing, please contact us. Below, you can find a sample price for our regular North Vietnam motorbike tour using 150cc bikes
- Tour for a group of 1 (solo rider): 210 USD/Day
- Tour for a group of 2 riders: 160 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for a group of 3 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- We can tailor a tour to your preferences and desired dates. Just share your expectations with us, and we will create your private tour
- The tour price does not include support vehicle, air tickets, or airport pick-up/drop-off… but we can arrange these services for an additional cost if needed
- We do have other bigger bikes for your tours, Please contact us for more details
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on the Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be changed depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price for your tour.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English-speaking tour guides (+ mechanic)
- Quality Honda XR150L/CRF250L/CRF300L or other bikes with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee, elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- All accommodation on tour (twin share room in a hotel or stay at a homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or crossing rivers as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Quality video of the trip
- Souvenirs from our team (Café Cup, Cap…)
- Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
Your booking is confirmed upon receipt of the deposit. To secure your reservation, we request a small deposit, typically ranging from 10% to 30% of the total tour cost
When you’re ready to book a tour, we will send you a secure payment link, allowing you to pay the required deposit using your credit cards (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank service fee)
The balance will be paid in full at our shop just before starting the tour. You can pay in cash (USD or Euro) or by credit card (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank fee if you pay by credit card)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The deposit was not refundable but you can postpone the booking to another time.
- No refunds in case of bad weather conditions and customers’ reasons. Tour may be delayed by adverse weather conditions, but we take no responsibility in case of tour cancellation
- If your bike has a technical brake down, we will replace it with the same type of bike and our guide/mechanic will attempt to fix your bike within a day. For technical reasons, your tour may be shortened, You will get a refund for the day you can’t finish
- If you need to cancel your booking, you have the option to postpone to another time or transfer it to another person. Please note that you will be responsible for any associated administration costs, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your nominee pays the full amount
Age Limitation and License Requirements:
Although we do not have a specific age limit or license requirement, Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert do require all participants to be in good health, physically fit, and capable of riding a motorbike