This is one day Vietnam motorbike tour around Hanoi and Bac Ninh province. This 160 km Hanoi motorbike tour offers several beautiful and traditional villages in Hanoi and the ‘next door’ province of Bac Ninh such as Bat Trang ceramic village, Dong Ho folk painting village and beautiful But Thap pagoda. Just one day motorbike tour to discover the hidden charm of Hanoi and nearby, it is a combination of adventure and relaxing travel. This interesting Hanoi Motorcycle Tour is not suitable to the novices, because the tour passes some busy city roads, so the inexperienced riders or novices had better to join the tour at the back of motorbikes.
Highlights: Learn how to make quality ceramic production, enjoyable motorbike through rustic villages, and rice fields. discover the custom and religion of the Viet people living in the Red river delta.
At 8:30 am, This Hanoi motorbike tour start from your hotel, Tour guide and staffs of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert will come to you at your hotel and we start the Hanoi motorbike tour from your hotel to the northeast of Hanoi to get on the Red river dike road to ceramic village of Bat Trang. We will be there after one hour riding, leave the bikes in parking area and have short walk around the village to discover the daily life of the local and learn how to make a quality ceramic/china production from the friendly people here.
( Bat Trang is the small village to the north of Hanoi, is about 15 kilometers from city center, on the other side of Chuong Duong bridge. Why is its name popular to most tourists to northern Vietnam? The answer is its ever famous ceramic and pottery products of high quality. If you have known about Vietnam, you may not be surprised that Bat Trang’s vases, bowls, dishes, and many other kinds of ceramic products have been exported worldwide. Should you would like to contemplate workers making ceramic products by hand, just come here! What’s more, you can also try it yourself! )
After a short Bat Trang walking tour, getting back to the bikes then we keep riding to the traditional province of Bac Ninh via some rustic villages and rice fields. Lunch si served in the casual local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will have another walk to the famous folk painting village of Dong Ho where the local make the traditional paintings/folk paintings. Each painting looks simple but it has its own meaning. Next to the village of Dong Ho there is a beautiful pagoda But Thap where you can learn more about the religion and belief of the local. After that we will motorcycle back to Hanoi, finish the interesting Vietnam motorbike tour around Hanoi and surroundings at your hotel at around 4:00 pm. Drop the bikes and gears and we can have some local street beer with the team of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”