Are you looking for a short and nice motorbike ride to Sapa – the most famous and beautiful attraction in Northwest Vietnam? This is your great choice! This North Vietnam motorcycle tour to Sapa takes only 4 days and 4 nights with the loop of more than 900 Km by train and motorbike. This Sapa motorbike tour is also suitable to the novices.
Night 1: Train to Sa Pa
At 8 PM, bus and tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and escort you to Hanoi Railway station. Wake up after 8 hours sleep on the train you will be in Lao Cai Train Station. Get off the train and go straight to the hotel nearby the station.
Day 1: Motorbike Tour to Sa Pa. – 40 km
Get all the bikes ready after the night train. We start the tour at 9.30 AM. The road from Lao Cai to Sa pa is one of the northern Vietnam roads with the most beautiful view. We ride up to the attitude of 1600 meters above sea level. In addition, there are some nice villages of the ethnic minorities on the way so we can take many chances to take pictures and learn about Vietnamese colorful culture. Especially, we will take a interesting visit to village of the Red Dzao people in Ta Phin Village, before get to the hotel in Sa Pa. Check in the hotel and have lunch.
In the afternoon, we have a short trek to Cat Cat village of the H’mong people.
Overnight in Sa Pa-Hotel.
Day 2: Great Motorbike Tour from Sapa to Than Uyen. – 120 km
You are free to explore Sa pa town and Sa Pa market by foot until 1.30PM, check out hotel and we continue the Sapa motorcycle tour to Than Uyen, we will make a splendid climb up to the top of Sapa on Tram Ton Pass – at over 2000m above sea level. This is the short motorbike trip but could be the most enjoyable motorbike tour in north Vietnam. The ride offers you amazing view of the Hoang Lien mountain ranges for miles and miles. We arrive in Than Uyen by 5 PM.
Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 3 : Than Uyen –Mu Cang Chai – Phu Yen – 220 km
We should start the day earlier today because the road to Phu Yen is quite long and especially it offers plenty of amazing mountain view. Especially, the motorbike tour to Mu Cang Chai offers you the most beautiful terrace rice fields in Vietnam. It surely take a lot of time to stop for pictures and visiting the H’mong, the Thai and the Muong people.
Arrive Phu Yen at 5 PM. Dinner and overnight in Phu Yen – Hotel.
Day 4: Phu yen – Hanoi – 160 km
Today we will have short and relax motorbike ride back to Hanoi. After the Phu Yen town, we mostly take the small roads to cross the mountain and pass through many green tea fields. We will finish the Short but great Vietnam motorcycle tour to Sapa in Hanoi before rush hours.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”