Another short motorbike tours in Vietnam designed by Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert. This motorbike tour is for people who don’t have much time can experience clearly the hidden charm of Vietnam with beautiful lakes on the mountains, green winding passes and colorful culture of the tribes in northeast Vietnam.
Day 1. Hanoi – Vu linh. – 180 km.
At 8.30 AM, we start the motorbike tour to Ba Be lake (Northeast of Vietnam ) from the outskirt of Hanoi. We will keep the bikes away from the busy traffic by taking a small, winding road along the Red river. Enjoy great view of the river and rice paddies as we ride through countryside and extensive farming lands comprising a sea of paddy fields. See the daily life of the local when being in the heart of the biggest delta in northern Vietnam – Red River delta. Lunch is at a local restaurant in Doan Hung Town. After lunch ride a great motorbike trip to Thac Ba Lake on the quiet road with a nice mountain view. The first day finishes at peaceful village of Vu Linh.
Dinner and home stay in Vu Linh.
Day 2. Vu linh – Ba Be National park. – 200 km.
After breakfast, ride motorbike crossing over the the Song Gam mountain range and then take a great motorcycle tour through the rain forest on a rocky, bumpy and winding roads to Tuyen Quang, we continue on sealed road through renowned tea growing areas, where the hillsides are literally covered in plantations, From here it’s a short motorbike ride to the edge of BA BE Lake.
Arrive Pac Ngoi Village where we stay overnight at 5 PM.
Overnight in Pac Ngoi village – Home stay.
After breakfast, take a short walk about 1km to the pier of the lake. Take a boat and enjoy a tour around Ba Be lake, take pictures of the breathtaking mountain views from the boat. Do some short trek in the jungle or short walk on some islands. Come back to the village at noon time for lunch, After that take a short motorbike tour to Bac Kan.
Dinner and overnight in Bac Kan – Hotel.
Day 4. Motorbike Tour Back to Hanoi. – 220 km.
Leaving Bac Kan, we head south to go back to Hanoi, we will take the small paved roads to avoid the busy traffic. Lunch is in Thai Nguyen . Arrive in Hanoi before rush hours and finish perfectly the North Vietnam motorcycle tour to Ba Be Lake.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”