We would like to say some pictures below and our words are not enough to tell you how interesting this Hanoi motorbike tour is! Please just view some reviews on TripAdvisor about our Hanoi and Vietnam motorbike tours and join us on this day tour and you will never regret.
After the decision of widening Hanoi of the Vietnamese Government in 2008, Hanoi becomes a very big capital city (around 3.345 square kilometers) and for tourists, it has more things to do in Hanoi, there are much more attractions with more tradition and countryside in the capital Hanoi. This one day Hanoi motorbike tour takes you to some famous pagodas and also “NOT YET’ famous places in the countryside areas in Hanoi in which there is almost no tourist but you will experience the real local market, daily life of the farmers…and be insight into the peaceful countryside, rural areas that can let you know how the real Vietnam or real Hanoi looks like!
Highlights: Visit some of the most beautiful pagodas and temples in Hanoi such as: Thay pagoda, Tay Phuong pagoda, Mia pagoda. Ride motorbike through large rice fields and some rural villages to discover the hidden Hanoi. Unique experience with unknown attractions!
Pick up at your hotel at 8:30 am. We will take you to our shop/starting point in the outskirt of Hanoi and start this amazing Hanoi motorbike tour after the rush hours at around 9:00 am, after 30 minute riding we will make a turn to the small and quiet countryside road to the Thay pagoda (a beautiful pagoda located between limestone mountain and natural green lake), we will stop to take some pictures or visits inside the pagodas and learn a bit about interesting Buddhism then keep riding shortly to Tay Phuong pagoda – the pagoda is in the top of small hill and is known as the one that has the most beautiful wooden statue carvings.
After having full taste of the pagodas, we will keep riding motorbike through the rural areas in Thach That district, crossing villages and rice paddies. This could be a great fun offroad motorbike tour if you like, if not, we can just take an relaxed ride on the smooth countryside backroads… then we will be in Duong Lam ancient village at noon time. Lunch is in Duong Lam village.
In the afternoon we will have short walk around the village to visit some traditional houses of the Viet people, chatting with the local and learn more about very interesting culture of Vietnam.
At 3: 00 pm, We continue the motorbike touring back to Hanoi center, the local guide of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert will make the past past of the day safe and enjoyable by riding through the rice, coin fields and along the Red river dike. It’s really enjoyable ride because you will see the view of villages and rice fields from above and there are also some little markets along the dike those are interesting to stop and look around. We will finish this short but great Hanoi motorbike tour at 5: 00 pm.
Here are some reviews on TripAdvisor of the riders about these amazing motorbike tours Hanoi:
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”