This Vietnam motorbike tour from Ho Chi Minh city is designed for riders who have short time for travel in southern Vietnam can have deep experience the Mekong River Delta and chances to enjoy great motorbike ride on beautiful coastlines. The ride is almost on back countryside roads and smooth coastal roads so it’s quite easy. This is one of our most popular motorbike tours in South Vietnam.
Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh city – Chau Doc: 220 km.
At 8:00 am, we start the motorbike tour from Saigon to Chau Doc – a busy town in western side of the Mekong river delta. Today’s ride is a great experience the funny and busy traffic in Vietnam, besides, some parts of the ride offers a great view of the large rice fields. It’s big day but must be a memorable day of motorbike tour in southern Vietnam. Arrive Chau Doc at around 5:00 pm.
Overnight in a hotel
Day 2: Chau Doc – Can Tho: 150 km
It’s a great day tour in Mekong delta. Before a enjoyable motorbike tour in Mekong delta we’ll have an hour motorboat trip to a floating village and have visit to Cham village, mosque and sarong workshop and then cross lower river to Chau Giang Dist. Ride on dirt track to Cho Moi, past Hoa Hao Buddhist Holly pagoda. After lunch in Cho Moi, we take a little ferry to the Island to get to the Monastery, which was built 120 years ago by the French. This is the first Monastery building site in Indochina, established in 1874.Then heading the southeast to Can Tho. Arrival Can Tho in the late afternoon. Check in the room in hotel
Day 3: Can Tho – Ben Tre: 120 km
Getting up early to take a boat trip to Cai Rang floating market – one of the most famous and busiest fruit market in South Vietnam because the market opens very early and then get back to hotel for checking out and have breakfast before motorcycle to Can Tho city for a short visit at Can Tho central market and Binh Thuy ancient house whose design is a combination of Vietnam and France with interesting involved stories but also a garden with various flowers and fruits, including a wide range of orchids and a record cactus.
After that it’s a beautiful motorbike tour through the Mekong delta to Ben Tre. Finish the day at 4:30 pm in a peaceful village in Ban Tre. Home stay.
Enjoy simple breakfast with friendly family. After saying good bye to them, we will take a rowing boat trip on small waterways. Experience the true life of the delta region as you visit its fruit orchards, coconut groves, Bee farm and enjoy honey tea, seasonal fruit, fresh coconut candy and southern Vietnamese folk music.
Disembark habour, then keep motorcycle touring to Vung Tau. Arrival Vung Tau in the late afternoon.Check in hotel and overnight in Vung Tau
Day 5: Vung Tau – Coastline Vietnam Motorbike Tour to Mui Ne: 180 km
After breakfast, pay a visit to Dam historical mountain and Long Phuoc Tunnels.
Then motorcycle to Phuoc Hai hamlet, this is one of the most beautiful coastal road motorcycle tour in Vietnam, the road is between mountains and beaches. After lunch in Phuoc Hai, keep motorbike touring on coastlines passing quiet pine forest of Loc An and we arrive Binh Chau hot spring, take a mud bath and relax on Hot Spring Lake .
Afternoon, enjoy a great motorcycle ride to beautiful beach Mui Ne. Finish the beautiful motorbike tour on coastal roads in south Vietnam with having a swim at Mui Ne beach.
Check in the room in small hotel close to the beach.
Day 6: Mui Ne – Sai Gon: 230 km
After breakfast, Back on our motorbike and ride forwards to famous Mui Ne Cape. On the way, pay a visit at the Fairy stream, then pause to discover the fishing village of Mui Ne and further on is the enormous red sand dunes. Continue your motorbike tour to Ho Chi Minh city and do some stop at fishing villages to discover how fishermen doing the daily work: net fishing, selling fish, mending fishing net.
We will be back to Saigon and finish great motorbike tour Mekong delta and coastlines at about 5:00 pm.
Tags: vietnam motorbike tours | motorbike tours in vietnam | motorcycle tours vietnam | vietnam motorcycle tours | motorbike tour in vietnam | motorcycle tours north vietnam | motorbike tours central highlands | offroad motorbike tours vietnam
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”