This South Vietnam motorcycle tour from Ho Chi Minh city is designed for riders who have short time for travel in southern Vietnam can have deep experience the Mekong River Delta and chances to enjoy great motorbike ride on beautiful coastlines. The ride is almost on back countryside roads and smooth coastal roads so it’s quite easy. This is one of our most popular Vietnam motorcycle tours in South Vietnam.
Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh city – Chau Doc: 220 km.
At 8:00 am, we start the motorbike tour from Saigon to Chau Doc – a busy town in western side of the Mekong river delta. Today’s ride is a great experience the funny and busy traffic in Vietnam, besides, some parts of the ride offers a great view of the large rice fields. It’s big day but must be a memorable day of motorbike tour in southern Vietnam. Arrive Chau Doc at around 5:00 pm.
Overnight in a hotel
Day 2: Chau Doc – Can Tho: 150 km
It’s a great day tour in Mekong delta. Before a enjoyable motorbike tour in Mekong delta we’ll have an hour motorboat trip to a floating village and have visit to Cham village, mosque and sarong workshop and then cross lower river to Chau Giang Dist. Ride on dirt track to Cho Moi, past Hoa Hao Buddhist Holly pagoda. After lunch in Cho Moi, we take a little ferry to the Island to get to the Monastery, which was built 120 years ago by the French. This is the first Monastery building site in Indochina, established in 1874.Then heading the southeast to Can Tho. Arrival Can Tho in the late afternoon. Check in the room in hotel
Day 3: Can Tho – Ben Tre: 120 km
Getting up early to take a boat trip to Cai Rang floating market – one of the most famous and busiest fruit market in South Vietnam because the market opens very early and then get back to hotel for checking out and have breakfast before motorcycle to Can Tho city for a short visit at Can Tho central market and Binh Thuy ancient house whose design is a combination of Vietnam and France with interesting involved stories but also a garden with various flowers and fruits, including a wide range of orchids and a record cactus.
After that it’s a beautiful motorbike tour through the Mekong delta to Ben Tre. Finish the day at 4:30 pm in a peaceful village in Ban Tre. Home stay.
Day 4: Ben Tre – Vung Tau: 190 km
Enjoy simple breakfast with friendly family. After saying good bye to them, we will take a rowing boat trip on small waterways. Experience the true life of the delta region as you visit its fruit orchards, coconut groves, Bee farm and enjoy honey tea, seasonal fruit, fresh coconut candy and southern Vietnamese folk music.
Disembark habour, then keep motorcycle touring to Vung Tau. Arrival Vung Tau in the late afternoon.Check in hotel and overnight in Vung Tau
Day 5: Vung Tau – Coastline Vietnam Motorbike Tour to Mui Ne: 180 km
After breakfast, pay a visit to Dam historical mountain and Long Phuoc Tunnels.
Then motorcycle to Phuoc Hai hamlet, this is one of the most beautiful coastal road motorcycle tour in Vietnam, the road is between mountains and beaches. After lunch in Phuoc Hai, keep motorbike touring on coastlines passing quiet pine forest of Loc An and we arrive Binh Chau hot spring, take a mud bath and relax on Hot Spring Lake .
Afternoon, enjoy a great motorcycle ride to beautiful beach Mui Ne. Finish the beautiful motorbike tour on coastal roads in south Vietnam with having a swim at Mui Ne beach.
Check in the room in small hotel close to the beach.
Day 6: Mui Ne – Sai Gon: 230 km
After breakfast, Back on our motorbike and ride forwards to famous Mui Ne Cape. On the way, pay a visit at the Fairy stream, then pause to discover the fishing village of Mui Ne and further on is the enormous red sand dunes. Continue your motorbike tour to Ho Chi Minh city and do some stop at fishing villages to discover how fishermen doing the daily work: net fishing, selling fish, mending fishing net.
We will be back to Saigon and finish great motorbike tour Mekong delta and coastlines at about 5:00 pm.
Tags: vietnam motorbike tours | motorbike tours in vietnam | motorcycle tours vietnam | vietnam motorcycle tours | motorbike tour in vietnam | motorcycle tours north vietnam | motorbike tours central highlands | offroad motorbike tours vietnam
Our tour price is determined by two factors: the NUMBER OF RIDERS (the more people in the group, the lower the cost per rider) and the TYPE OF BIKES (choosing a smaller bike results in a reduced price). For more information and accurate pricing, please contact us. Below, you can find a sample price for our regular North Vietnam motorbike tour using 150cc bikes
- Tour for a group of 1 (solo rider): 210 USD/Day
- Tour for a group of 2 riders: 160 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for a group of 3 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- We can tailor a tour to your preferences and desired dates. Just share your expectations with us, and we will create your private tour
- The tour price does not include support vehicle, air tickets, or airport pick-up/drop-off… but we can arrange these services for an additional cost if needed
- We do have other bigger bikes for your tours, Please contact us for more details
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on the Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be changed depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price for your tour.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English-speaking tour guides (+ mechanic)
- Quality Honda XR150L/CRF250L/CRF300L or other bikes with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee, elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- All accommodation on tour (twin share room in a hotel or stay at a homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or crossing rivers as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Quality video of the trip
- Souvenirs from our team (Café Cup, Cap…)
- Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
Your booking is confirmed upon receipt of the deposit. To secure your reservation, we request a small deposit, typically ranging from 10% to 30% of the total tour cost
When you’re ready to book a tour, we will send you a secure payment link, allowing you to pay the required deposit using your credit cards (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank service fee)
The balance will be paid in full at our shop just before starting the tour. You can pay in cash (USD or Euro) or by credit card (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank fee if you pay by credit card)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The deposit was not refundable but you can postpone the booking to another time.
- No refunds in case of bad weather conditions and customers’ reasons. Tour may be delayed by adverse weather conditions, but we take no responsibility in case of tour cancellation
- If your bike has a technical brake down, we will replace it with the same type of bike and our guide/mechanic will attempt to fix your bike within a day. For technical reasons, your tour may be shortened, You will get a refund for the day you can’t finish
- If you need to cancel your booking, you have the option to postpone to another time or transfer it to another person. Please note that you will be responsible for any associated administration costs, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your nominee pays the full amount
Age Limitation and License Requirements:
Although we do not have a specific age limit or license requirement, Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert do require all participants to be in good health, physically fit, and capable of riding a motorbike