Great 4 Day Motorbike Touring South Vietnam
We do have few options for the motorbike tours from Saigon but if you’re looking for a short motorbike tour South Vietnam, this 4 day 3 night tour must be one of the best choices. The tour is well designed by the local guide team of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert that covers all the most interesting and beautiful parts of North Saigon including beautiful view of nature in central highlands and nice coastal roads. The ride is almost on smooth backroads with some fun offroad and some city roads with interesting but crazy local traffic.
Day 1: Saigon – Nam Cat Tien National Park: 180 km (Stay at a bungalow)
Start this amazing 4 day motorbike tour south Vietnam with the ride off the beaten track to Cat Tien National park!
Pick you up at the hotel at around 8:30 am, take you to our starting point and start the ride at around 9 am after rush hour. Just a short ride we will be on the bank of Dong Nai river where we take a ferry to the other side where our ride is more interesting to Tri An lake. This lake is one of the largest lakes in Vietnam and built for producing hydropower.
After lunch, the ride will be more enjoyable, We will take the back roads through the jungle of Ma Da. Here we have an opportunity to explore the tunnels of Duong Minh Chau base of the Viet Cong in the 60s. Next, you continue your tour on smaller roads through the fertile natural reserve before you get on another ferry taking us to nearby Nam Cat Tien National Park. This park is a biodiversity park hosting many rare mammals, birds, reptiles, and flora. Overnight in a lodge next to the park.
Day 2: Nam Cat Tien – Ta Dung Lake: 160 km (Guest house)
Today is even greater with some fun offroad motorbike ride in central highlands and the view is more beautiful. After breakfast, get on the bike and hit the road to Da Teh, an isolated town surrounded by tea and coffee plantations, and continue over mountains passes. Let yourself get swallowed up in the picturesque scenic highland, a sea of green color everywhere you look to the endless horizon.
We will arrive the lake in the early afternoon, check in the room and have time to relax to walk for some lake view or we can motorbike more around to discover some villages surroundings
Day 3: Ta Dung lake – Mui Ne: 200 km (Hotel)
After breakfast, we take a stunning winding motorbike ride down to the coast to the oceanfront town of Mui Ne. The trip certainly can stop at vegetable and flower farms, coffee plantations to get a look at the changes in land use as we emerge from the lower central highlands. We can do some fun offorad motorbike ride in the morning. The road hits 1000 meters as we first ascend before traversing the pass for the descent. This south Vietnam motorbike tour also includes some spectacular views along the way down to the coast.
We will stop in Mui Ne for a relaxing afternoon on the beach and taking in some of the nightlife of busy Mui Ne.
Day 4: Mui Ne – Saigon: 250 km
Today is a big and great day with a lot of things to do and see. It’s a pity if you miss the chances to explore the simple life of locals with their fishing net, small wooden boats in the early morning. It is usually to see the one-man traditional fishing vessel, the coracle.
We will start the tour back to Saigon with amazing ride on the breath-taking coastal roads crossing some salt farms and many dragon fruit plantations. This motorcycle ride will get closer to the sea in Ho Tram and Ba Ria then the last part is the slowly ride on the busy road to the city of Saigon. If you can’t enjoy the ride with the local traffic, we can drop the bikes out of the city, saying good bye to the guide team of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert and we will take the taxi back to your hotel in city center of Saigon.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”