We do have few options for the South Vietnam motorbike tours from Saigon but if you’re looking for a short motorbike tour South Vietnam, this 4 day 3 night tour must be one of the best choices. The tour is well designed by the local guide team of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert that covers all the most interesting and beautiful parts of North Saigon including beautiful view of nature in central highlands and nice coastal roads. The ride is almost on smooth backroads with some fun offroad and some city roads with interesting but crazy local traffic.
Day 1: Saigon – Nam Cat Tien National Park: 180 km (Stay at a bungalow)
Start this amazing 4 day motorbike tour south Vietnam with the ride off the beaten track to Cat Tien National park!
Pick you up at the hotel at around 8:30 am, take you to our starting point and start the ride at around 9 am after rush hour. Just a short ride we will be on the bank of Dong Nai river where we take a ferry to the other side where our ride is more interesting to Tri An lake. This lake is one of the largest lakes in Vietnam and built for producing hydropower.
After lunch, the ride will be more enjoyable, We will take the back roads through the jungle of Ma Da. Here we have an opportunity to explore the tunnels of Duong Minh Chau base of the Viet Cong in the 60s. Next, you continue your tour on smaller roads through the fertile natural reserve before you get on another ferry taking us to nearby Nam Cat Tien National Park. This park is a biodiversity park hosting many rare mammals, birds, reptiles, and flora. Overnight in a lodge next to the park.
Day 2: Nam Cat Tien – Ta Dung Lake: 160 km (Guest house)
Today is even greater with some fun offroad motorbike ride in central highlands and the view is more beautiful. After breakfast, get on the bike and hit the road to Da Teh, an isolated town surrounded by tea and coffee plantations, and continue over mountains passes. Let yourself get swallowed up in the picturesque scenic highland, a sea of green color everywhere you look to the endless horizon.
We will arrive the lake in the early afternoon, check in the room and have time to relax to walk for some lake view or we can motorbike more around to discover some villages surroundings
Day 3: Ta Dung lake – Mui Ne: 200 km (Hotel)
After breakfast, we take a stunning winding motorbike ride down to the coast to the oceanfront town of Mui Ne. The trip certainly can stop at vegetable and flower farms, coffee plantations to get a look at the changes in land use as we emerge from the lower central highlands. We can do some fun offorad motorbike ride in the morning. The road hits 1000 meters as we first ascend before traversing the pass for the descent. This south Vietnam motorbike tour also includes some spectacular views along the way down to the coast.
We will stop in Mui Ne for a relaxing afternoon on the beach and taking in some of the nightlife of busy Mui Ne.
Day 4: Mui Ne – Saigon: 250 km
Today is a big and great day with a lot of things to do and see. It’s a pity if you miss the chances to explore the simple life of locals with their fishing net, small wooden boats in the early morning. It is usually to see the one-man traditional fishing vessel, the coracle.
We will start the tour back to Saigon with amazing ride on the breath-taking coastal roads crossing some salt farms and many dragon fruit plantations. This motorcycle ride will get closer to the sea in Ho Tram and Ba Ria then the last part is the slowly ride on the busy road to the city of Saigon. If you can’t enjoy the ride with the local traffic, we can drop the bikes out of the city, saying good bye to the guide team of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert and we will take the taxi back to your hotel in city center of Saigon.
Our tour price is determined by two factors: the NUMBER OF RIDERS (the more people in the group, the lower the cost per rider) and the TYPE OF BIKES (choosing a smaller bike results in a reduced price). For more information and accurate pricing, please contact us. Below, you can find a sample price for our regular North Vietnam motorbike tour using 150cc bikes
- Tour for a group of 1 (solo rider): 210 USD/Day
- Tour for a group of 2 riders: 160 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for a group of 3 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- We can tailor a tour to your preferences and desired dates. Just share your expectations with us, and we will create your private tour
- The tour price does not include support vehicle, air tickets, or airport pick-up/drop-off… but we can arrange these services for an additional cost if needed
- We do have other bigger bikes for your tours, Please contact us for more details
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on the Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be changed depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price for your tour.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English-speaking tour guides (+ mechanic)
- Quality Honda XR150L/CRF250L/CRF300L or other bikes with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee, elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- All accommodation on tour (twin share room in a hotel or stay at a homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or crossing rivers as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Quality video of the trip
- Souvenirs from our team (Café Cup, Cap…)
- Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
Your booking is confirmed upon receipt of the deposit. To secure your reservation, we request a small deposit, typically ranging from 10% to 30% of the total tour cost
When you’re ready to book a tour, we will send you a secure payment link, allowing you to pay the required deposit using your credit cards (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank service fee)
The balance will be paid in full at our shop just before starting the tour. You can pay in cash (USD or Euro) or by credit card (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank fee if you pay by credit card)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The deposit was not refundable but you can postpone the booking to another time.
- No refunds in case of bad weather conditions and customers’ reasons. Tour may be delayed by adverse weather conditions, but we take no responsibility in case of tour cancellation
- If your bike has a technical brake down, we will replace it with the same type of bike and our guide/mechanic will attempt to fix your bike within a day. For technical reasons, your tour may be shortened, You will get a refund for the day you can’t finish
- If you need to cancel your booking, you have the option to postpone to another time or transfer it to another person. Please note that you will be responsible for any associated administration costs, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your nominee pays the full amount
Age Limitation and License Requirements:
Although we do not have a specific age limit or license requirement, Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert do require all participants to be in good health, physically fit, and capable of riding a motorbike