This is one of our best short motorbike tours in Vietnam from Hanoi. We design this tour for people who don’t have much time in Vietnam but still want to see the real Vietnam with local hill tribes, scenic mountain passes, rural villages…. The tour is a good combination of light adventure and the hidden Vietnamese culture discovery.
Day 1: Hanoi Motorbike Tour to Phu Yen. – 160 km.
Start this special motorbike tour in northern Vietnam with a short ride to Phu Yen. We start our motorbike ride from the western outskirt of Hanoi, strive to be on a quiet and small road as long as possible to get away from busy traffic. After 2 hour riding, we will be right in mountain area with countryside roads between green rice and tea fields . Lunch is in little town Thu Cuc after passing small corner of Ba Vi National Park.
We arrive Phu Yen town at about 4.30 PM. Get the room and enjoy a short walk around peaceful town .
Stay overnight in Hotel – Phu Yen.
Day 2: Phu Yen – Mai Chau. – 150 km.
After breakfast in the hotel, we will have another short and enjoyable motorbike tour in the mountain area of Vietnam. Right after the town, we will motorcycle along the Da river on the winding road until the Da River Pier. Put all the bikes on the ferry and start the great ride in another side of the river. We will go all the way up from 300 meters to 1000 meters above sea level. This northern Vietnam motorbike tour offers you plenty of breathtaking mountain views. We will stop in Moc Chau plateau for lunch. After that we will enjoy a great Vietnam motorbike tour on the forgotten French road built in the 1920s. the road shows us plenty of picturesque views and offers us a lot of chance to visit the colorful and happy ethnic people.
We will get to Mai Chau at about 4 PM, and spend the rest time of the day to walk around the villages of the white Thai people who live in the houses on stilts, or walk on the rice field to see the life of the local and learn how to plant or harvest the rice.
Day 3: Motorbike tour back to Hanoi.
There are many ways to ride back to Hanoi from Mai Chau. As an Expert for Vietnam Motorbike Tour, we suggest you to take 2 different roads below:
Option 1: Motorbike tour on the old French road along the Da river- 190 km.
We will go back to the road No 6 and take a turn to small and less traveled French road that leads us going along the Black river lake. The view here is like in Ha long bay. This is a good motorbike tour back to Hanoi that we strongly recommend.
Option 2: Motorbike tour on Ho Chi Minh trail back to Hanoi – 240 km.
Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert suggests you to take the option 2 if you are experienced motorbike riders. There are more interests on this road, especially you will have chance to have great motorbike tour on Ho Chi Minh trail. However, it is longer and busier road. We will count the time to be in Hanoi before rush hours and finish the short but best northern Vietnam motorbike tour safely.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”