Ha Noi short Motorbike Tours are exciting excursions that allow visitors to explore the beauty and cultural richness of the Hanoi and surroundings, offering a diverse range of destinations and activities within a day’s journey from Hanoi. If you are looking for places to start your Hanoi day trips motorbike tour but still don’t know which one to choose, these are Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert‘s suggestions about 10 tourist attractions that are not only great and wonderful but also very close and affordable for visitors to move and explore in a short time.
Ninh Binh – best hanoi day tours
Ninh Binh is a province in the south of the Northern Delta, known as Ha Long Bay on land. Nature has endowed this land with many interesting landscapes and plenty of famous caves. The scenery here is extremely peaceful, suitable for tourists on Hanoi day trips to come and experience the natural life. Now let’s look at what to play and where to go in Ninh Binh.
- Trang An eco-tourism area: This is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Ninh Binh and the whole country.
- Bai Dinh Pagoda: This is the largest temple and owns the most records in Vietnam.
- Tam Coc – Bich Dong tourist area: You can feel the clarity of the space here when sitting on bamboo boats, gliding gently on the Ngo Dong river in a quiet space.
- Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel: Hoa Lu ancient capital is a particularly important national relic complex of Vietnam and one of the four core areas of the Trang An world heritage complex recognized by UNESCO.
- Hang Mua tourist area: Located in Trang An scenic complex, coming to Mua Cave you will experience the overwhelming feeling when watching the poetic scenery of Tam Coc from above.
- Thung Nham Bird Garden: Thung Nham bird garden eco-tourism area is about 12 km east of Ninh Binh city, located in the core area of Trang An scenic, which is famous for many species of storks. Here you can easily see flocks of pure white storks covering a corner of the sky.
- Phat Diem Stone Church: Phat Diem Cathedral is a Catholic church complex located in Phat Diem town, Kim Son district, Ninh Binh province.
Ha Long Bay – UNESCO World Heritage Site
Ha Long belongs to Quang Ninh province and is a popular destination for Hanoi day trips. Known as the northern tourist paradise, Ha Long attracts many tourists due to its convenient location, modern infrastructure, and developed transportation system. The bay has been voted by UNESCO as a natural wonder of the world multiple times, making it a must-visit place once in a lifetime.
- Experience sea activities in Ha Long Bay: Kayaking, sailing, climbing, swimming.
- Dragon Eye Island: Here, you will experience kayaking, canoeing, camping, and teambuilding.
- Quang Ninh Museum – “black pearl” located in the heart of Ha Long: The museum has 3 floors with 3 different themes:
- 1st floor – Sea and nature
- 2nd floor – A place to keep historical values
- 3rd floor – Quang Ninh coal and mineral mining industry
- Bai Chay Ha Long Night Market:
- The first floor is mainly a stall for shoes, souvenirs, and bags.
- The 2nd floor is famous for specialties in Ha Long such as confectionery, dried seafood.
Trang An – one day tour in Hanoi
Trang An Cultural and Natural Heritage Complex is a popular destination for Hanoi day trips, located in many districts of Ninh Binh province. It is the only “dual” heritage of our country recognized by UNESCO. This heritage complex includes Trang An, Tam Coc, Bich Dong scenic complex, Hoa Lu ancient capital, and Hoa Lu special-use forest. Now let’s explore the beauty of Trang An that captivates visitors to this place.
- The river by the limestone cliffs: The boating experience will make you feel the harmony of the river and the limestone mountains that are many years old.
- Temple architecture: Large-scale bronze Buddha statues and more than 500 arhats will impress you at first sight.
- Green cave: This is a dry cave in the mountain, especially in front of the cave there is Ngo Dong river and across the river is a whole rice field.
Ho Citadel – Great Hanoi Day Trips
Thanh Hoa, a destination perfect for Hanoi day trips, is the cradle of Vietnamese national heroes and epic historical stories with glorious victories. The Ho Dynasty citadel, known for its ancient and mossy beauty, is the most renowned landmark in this region, bearing witness to a significant period in Vietnamese history. The architecture of the Ho Dynasty citadel is as follows:
- Inner citadel: The four gates of the South – North – West – East are called the front – the rear – the left – the right. The gates of the inner citadel were built in the style of rolling arches, layered stones, and especially large built stone slabs. The special thing here is that the stone slabs weighing tens of tons are bonded together naturally without adhesive, but it still exists after 600 years.
- Hao Thanh: To keep the strength of the Hao Thanh, the ancients used stone blocks and crushed stone to line the bottom.
- La Thanh: In front of Hao Thanh is La Thanh. The entire La citadel was built based on the natural topography, creating a majestic natural wall, with the function of protecting the citadel and preventing floods.
- Nam Giao altar: Located in the South of Ho Dynasty citadel, the altar is divided into many floors. The central part consists of three rings of walls that surround each other.
Mai Chau Valley – Wonderful Hanoi Day Tour
Mai Chau, an ideal destination for Hanoi day trips, is a stunning valley adorned with the charm of rustic mountains. This place is known for its warm-hearted locals who welcome both each other and tourists with open arms. When you visit Mai Chau valley, you will embark on a journey to explore its magnificent beauty, rich culture, and delectable cuisine.
- Thung Khe Pass
- Thung Nai port
- Mai Chau flagpole
- Lac village
- Mu . Waterfall
- Pom Coong version
- Mai Chau Ecolodge
- Afternoon Cave
Cuc Phuong National Park – a Great trip near Hanoi
Cuc Phuong National Park, a must-visit destination for Hanoi day trips, offers a captivating eco-tourism experience. It boasts a diverse range of flora and fauna, along with unique natural landscapes and historical caves. During the end of spring and early summer, the park becomes even more enchanting as thousands of butterflies fill the sky and golden fireflies illuminate the night, creating a truly mesmerizing and magical spectacle. While exploring Cuc Phuong National Park, you can visit:
- Visiting conservation centers
- Cuc Phuong Museum
- Explore prehistoric caves
- Check in at the hundred-year-old trees
- Climb the silver cloud
- Cycling around the forest
- Camping in Cuc Phuong forest
Perfume Pagoda – Amazing trips near Hanoi
Perfume Pagoda, a must-visit destination for Hanoi day trips, is renowned as a spiritual and cultural landmark that draws both domestic and international tourists, particularly during festive seasons. A visit to Perfume Pagoda allows you to immerse yourself in the sacred Buddhist ambiance and admire the magnificent natural surroundings. For more valuable insights on the picturesque Huong Pagoda, join Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert and discover the hidden gems in the following article.
- Ben Duc Perfume Pagoda: This is the first starting point in the pilgrimage to Buddha land.
- Yen stream: When walking along Yen stream, visitors will witness the beautiful natural scenery, immense green rice fields, and wonderful limestone mountains.
- Trinh Temple
- Huong Tich Cave: The “giant” entrance of the cave will makes visitors amazed because it looks like a dragon is opening its mouth
- Giai Oan Pagoda: The highlight of the temple is the Giai Oan stream from nine sources and the water in the Long Tuyen well.
Ba Vi National Park – Best Hanoi Daytour
Ba Vi, an ideal destination for Hanoi day trips, is renowned for its pristine nature and refreshing climate. This enchanting land is also home to numerous tourist resorts. With three main ethnic groups – Kinh, Muong, and Dao – coexisting harmoniously, Ba Vi showcases a rich tapestry of diverse cultures and traditions.
- Khoang Xanh – Suoi Tien eco-tourism area
- Cultural village – tourism of the ethnic groups in Vietnam
- Ban Xoi valley camping resort
- Thien Son – Suoi Nga eco-tourism area
- Ba Vi National Park
- Family Resort Ba Vi
- Detrang Farm
- Lai Farm Ba Vi
Bat Trang Village – Magnificent Hanoi Day tour
Bat Trang pottery village, located approximately 15 km southeast of Hanoi Opera House, is a must-visit destination for Hanoi day trips. This historic village has preserved its traditional pottery-making techniques since the reign of King Le, passed down through generations. Nowadays, the skilled artisans in Bat Trang produce a wide range of pottery products, including souvenirs, worship items, and exquisite home decorations.
Schedule of operation from 06:30 – 18:00 all days including public holidays, New Year from Monday to Sunday.
- Admission ticket price:
- Adults and children from 1 m in height: 50,000 VND/ticket
- Combo entrance ticket and pottery making for adults and children from 1 m in height: 189,000 VND/ticket
- Ticket price for children under 1m height: Free
- Ticket price for tram to visit Bat Trang pottery village:
- According to the route for adults and children from 1 m in height: 20,000 VND/ticket
- Children’s tram ticket under 1m height: Free.
- According to tour duration 45 – 60 minutes: 240,000 VND – 360,000 VND/car/ 12 pax
- Ceramic molding cost: 50,000/guest/time
Tam Dao – Terrific One Day Tour in Hanoi
Tam Dao, often referred to as the “Da Lat of the North” or “miniature Sapa,” is a perfect destination for Hanoi day trips, offering a cool climate throughout the year. It’s an ideal place to escape the heat during hot summer days. Visitors can experience all four seasons in a single day, with a refreshing spring breeze in the morning, a warm summer afternoon, a romantic autumn sunset, and a slightly chilly winter night. Tam Dao’s diverse weather patterns add to its charm and make it a unique and enjoyable destination.
- Center Square
- Silver waterfall
- Tam Dao Heaven Gate
- Ho Xa Huong
- Tam Dao Night Market
- Château de Tam Dao
- La La Land Strawberry Garden
- Tam Dao bamboo forest
- Stone church
Where to book the best Affordable Motorbike day trips from hanoi?
There are many attractive destinations for Hanoi day trips, and if you’re still unsure about where to go or concerned about the safety of your journey, Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert is the perfect companion for an exceptional travel experience.
Read more: Hanoi Motorbike Tour to Countryside – 1 Day
In case you still haven’t had enough information about the place you want to go and you need an advisor. All the questions will be our team select and advise you the destinations that fit with your journey.
Contact Info Vietnam Motorbike tour Expert:
- Head Office: 264 Nguyen Trai str, Hanoi
- Bike Shop: 290 Nguyen Trai str, Hanoi
- Tel/WhatsApp: +84.979884588
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Motorbiketourexpert/
Above is a summary of Hanoi Day trips that you cannot miss. Feel free to contact Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert if you have any questions.