Are you looking for a motorcycle tour in Vietnam including mountains and the coast views? This 11 Day Vietnam motorbike tour Hoi An to Saigon is the one you need. You can start the tour from Hoi An or Da Nang then hit road ups and downs on the highlands then enjoying the ride on the coastlines down to the South of Vietnam. Beside the nice view from coastal roads, the tour also offers a lot of beautiful mountain views with interesting discovery of the local hill tribes’s culture. It’s one of the most recommended Vietnam motorbike tours from Hoi An.
Day 1: Hoi An – My Son – Kham Duc: 165 KM
We can start this motorbike tour Hoi An from your hotel. Just a very short ride from the town center, we’ll be on the small back-roads with nice view of countryside and rice fields. We’ll pay a interesting visit to the My Son Holy land – the Cultural world heritage of Vietnam where you can learn more about the Vietnam history and the Cham’s culture. After My Son, we’ll continue the enjoyable ride to Kham Duc, the ride is more ups and downs but offering nice view of mountains with waterfalls and rivers. We’ll arrive Kham Duc town at 4:30 pm. Stay in a small hotel in town.
Day 2: Kham Đuc – Kontum: 180 km
We’ll keep motorcycle touring on the Ho Chi Minh trail (known as the road No14). We will have great motorcycle ride in central highlands Vietnam crossing the beautiful Lo Xo Pass, making lots of stops along the way to meet De and Trieng minorities, who live along the Dak Po Ko river. Along the river we can see many amazing hanging bridges – called Monkey bridges built by the local people and used by them everyday to cross the river, we also pass one of the key towns and battle sites of the Vietnam War – Dak To and outpost Charlie Hill. It’s really a highlight of this Vietnam motorcycle tour.
Stay in a hotel in Kon Tum.
Day 3: Kontum – Quy Nhon: 190 km
Today is a , we are heading to Quy Nhon, a city with a lot of beautiful beaches. It’s an easy motorbike ride today because we’re riding down from mountain to the coast. We’ll have some stops on the way to visit other different ethnic groups before getting to lower lands. We’ll arrive at the hotel around 4:30 p.m then we can do swimming at the beaches, it surely make you refresh the body after a long motorbike touring through the highlands. Stay in a hotel.
Day 4: Quy Nhon – Nha Trang: 225 km
You’ll see today totally different view from the days before.
Today, we just follow the smooth road along the coast. It will be highlight of this Vietnam motorbike tour if you are interested in bays or beaches. We’ll go up to some beautiful passes such as: Cu Mong, Ca… where we can see far away to the ocean. You may be blown away by the beauty of untouched beaches with strange rock formation.
Hotel in Nha Trang.
Day 5: Nha Trang – Buon Me Thuat: 190 km
After saying good bye to Nha Trang, we’ll continue the Central highlands Vietnam motorbike touring. It’s a relaxed pace ride up into cooler Central Highlands winding mountain road with stunning views, passing roadside waterfalls, small villages to hilltop retreat of Buon Me Thuot, where is highly praised and well-known for its Coffee production. Stay in a hotel in Buon Me Thuat.
Day 6: Buon Me Thuat – lak Lake: 150 km
It’s a short and enjoyable riding day of the tour. This motorbike tour to Lak Lake includes a lot of stops for enjoying the nature beauty, natural waterfall, lakes and interesting visits to many hill tribes. In the morning we go to the majestic Dray Nur waterfalls then in the afternoon we go to lak lake. Check in to the hotel then we visit the local M’nong Ethnic hill tribe. You can have elephant riding through some village and in the evening we may enjoy a traditional music performance of the M’nong ethnic people (it’s optional)\
Stay at home-stay.
Day 7: Lak Lake – Da Lat: 170 km
We continue this great motorbike tour Vietnam with a scenic ride to Da Lat on the winding roads passing through lush green forests and coffee farm, spent a lot of time on Langbian plateau 1600ft above sea level just because of stunning view. Dalat is highly praised and well-known for its lakes, waterfalls, pine forests and French styled villas… Da Lat is also known as one of the best destination in Vietnam for honeymoon so Da Lat is one of the highlight of this Central Vietnam motorbike tour. Stay in a hotel.
Day 8: Da Lat – Bao Loc: 140 km
Continue traveling to the Central Highlands and stop in the K’ho ethnic minority village to learn the culture of their wild life in the edge of the Central Highlands. Arrive in Bao Loc after visiting Dambri waterfall – about 90 meters high. Stay at a hotel in Bao Loc town.
Day 9: Bao Loc – Mui Ne: 175 km
start motorcycle touring to Mui Ne beach from early morning to have more time at beautiful Mui Ne in the afternoon, before getting to one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam – Mui Ne we we will ride to cross some beautiful terrace tea fields, Dambri waterfall – one of the highest waterfalls in Vietnam and some peaceful villages of hill tribes. Once we get close to the coastlines we will ride pass through some white sand dunes, red canyon, fairy springs and fishing. It’s one of the best day of this motorbike tour in Vietnam.
Arrive in Mui Ne at 5:00 pm stay in a hotel.
Day 10: Mui Ne – Lagi: 120 km
It’s another short and relaxing riding day, it offers another great motorbike tour on coastal roads to South of Vietnam. Beside some beautiful coastlines, we can take more visits to Thay Thim temple, Takou Mountain, colorful fishing market and the hill tribes’ villages…learn more about the Champa history and culture. We’ll stay in a little gest house nearby the beach.
Day 11: Lagi – HCM: 170 km
We end the final riding day of the tour with quite difficult ride to the city of Ho Chi Minh. We in the morning continue the motorbike tour on the coastal road down to the South Vietnam, keep enjoying the view of the cost on the quiet road until the early afternoon when we head closer to the city center. We will do the best to finish the tour before rush hours, say good bye to the team of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert then enjoy the time in the city.
Our tour price is determined by two factors: the NUMBER OF RIDERS (the more people in the group, the lower the cost per rider) and the TYPE OF BIKES (choosing a smaller bike results in a reduced price). For more information and accurate pricing, please contact us. Below, you can find a sample price for our regular North Vietnam motorbike tour using 150cc bikes
- Tour for a group of 1 (solo rider): 210 USD/Day
- Tour for a group of 2 riders: 160 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for a group of 3 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- We can tailor a tour to your preferences and desired dates. Just share your expectations with us, and we will create your private tour
- The tour price does not include support vehicle, air tickets, or airport pick-up/drop-off… but we can arrange these services for an additional cost if needed
- We do have other bigger bikes for your tours, Please contact us for more details
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on the Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be changed depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price for your tour.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English-speaking tour guides (+ mechanic)
- Quality Honda XR150L/CRF250L/CRF300L or other bikes with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee, elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- All accommodation on tour (twin share room in a hotel or stay at a homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or crossing rivers as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Quality video of the trip
- Souvenirs from our team (Café Cup, Cap…)
- Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
Your booking is confirmed upon receipt of the deposit. To secure your reservation, we request a small deposit, typically ranging from 10% to 30% of the total tour cost
When you’re ready to book a tour, we will send you a secure payment link, allowing you to pay the required deposit using your credit cards (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank service fee)
The balance will be paid in full at our shop just before starting the tour. You can pay in cash (USD or Euro) or by credit card (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank fee if you pay by credit card)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The deposit was not refundable but you can postpone the booking to another time.
- No refunds in case of bad weather conditions and customers’ reasons. Tour may be delayed by adverse weather conditions, but we take no responsibility in case of tour cancellation
- If your bike has a technical brake down, we will replace it with the same type of bike and our guide/mechanic will attempt to fix your bike within a day. For technical reasons, your tour may be shortened, You will get a refund for the day you can’t finish
- If you need to cancel your booking, you have the option to postpone to another time or transfer it to another person. Please note that you will be responsible for any associated administration costs, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your nominee pays the full amount
Age Limitation and License Requirements:
Although we do not have a specific age limit or license requirement, Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert do require all participants to be in good health, physically fit, and capable of riding a motorbike