This South Vietnam motorcycle tour from Sai Gon is one of our greatest adventure motorbike tours in Vietnam. The traffics is busy somewhere but the 5 day tour offers some beautiful motorbike ride on back-roads with famous attractions in south Vietnam especially, we have great chance to have one of the best motorbike tour on coastlines Vietnam. We can use small bikes for this tour but it’s not easy for noon-experienced riders.
Day 1: Saigon Motorcycle Tour to Cu Chi Tunnel: 175km
After 8.30Am, when the rush hours have gone, we start the adventure South Vietnam motorcycle tour from Saigon to Cu Chi tunnel. We will get there within around 2 hour riding, after some 15 km busy ride to get out of the city center, we will be on some countryside backroad before spending about 1 hour and a half to discover famous Cu Chi tunnel to learn more about Vietnam war. After lunch, we will have enjoyable motorcycle riding around countryside nearby Cu Chi, and afternoon ride back to Ho Chi Minh city center. Where we stay overnight in Hotel
Day 2: Saigon Motorbike Tour to Ho Coc Beach (Vung Tau) – 175km
After some difficult riding minutes in busy traffic in Sai Gon we will have good motorbike trip through the beautiful villages and forests. After enjoyable motorbike tour to Vung Tau we have time to enjoy the empty and clean beach.
Overnight at a sea view hotel in Ho Coc.
Day 3: Ho Coc – Mui Ne – 180km
Keep riding on country roads to Mui Ne. we have chance to en joy very nice sea view from the road, it must be the highlight of this Southern Vietnam motorbike tour. After a interesting motorcycle trip we get chance to be lazy at the Mui Ne – one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Overnight in a beach resort in Mui Ne.
Day 4: Mui Ne Motorcycle tour to Da Lat – 190km
This Motorcycle tour Da Lat is a highlight of the South Vietnam motorbike tours. We will ride up and up to the top of the hill where we call dreamy town – Da Lat. After the motorcycle ride to Da Lat, just leave the bikes and enjoy tropical mountainous scenery and cool weather.
Sightseeing and overnight in Dalat.
Day 5: Da Lat Motorbike to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) – 315km
Another adventurous and long motorcycle ride from Da Lat back to Saigon . Enjoy the beauty and the hidden charm of Vietnam when we motorcycle through the peaceful villages in countryside. Finish the South Vietnam motorcycle tour in Ho Chi Minh City center at 4.30 PM
Overnight in HCMC.
Our tour price is determined by two factors: the NUMBER OF RIDERS (the more people in the group, the lower the cost per rider) and the TYPE OF BIKES (choosing a smaller bike results in a reduced price). For more information and accurate pricing, please contact us. Below, you can find a sample price for our regular North Vietnam motorbike tour using 150cc bikes
- Tour for a group of 1 (solo rider): 210 USD/Day
- Tour for a group of 2 riders: 160 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for a group of 3 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- We can tailor a tour to your preferences and desired dates. Just share your expectations with us, and we will create your private tour
- The tour price does not include support vehicle, air tickets, or airport pick-up/drop-off… but we can arrange these services for an additional cost if needed
- We do have other bigger bikes for your tours, Please contact us for more details
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on the Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be changed depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price for your tour.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English-speaking tour guides (+ mechanic)
- Quality Honda XR150L/CRF250L/CRF300L or other bikes with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee, elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- All accommodation on tour (twin share room in a hotel or stay at a homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or crossing rivers as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Quality video of the trip
- Souvenirs from our team (Café Cup, Cap…)
- Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
Your booking is confirmed upon receipt of the deposit. To secure your reservation, we request a small deposit, typically ranging from 10% to 30% of the total tour cost
When you’re ready to book a tour, we will send you a secure payment link, allowing you to pay the required deposit using your credit cards (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank service fee)
The balance will be paid in full at our shop just before starting the tour. You can pay in cash (USD or Euro) or by credit card (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank fee if you pay by credit card)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The deposit was not refundable but you can postpone the booking to another time.
- No refunds in case of bad weather conditions and customers’ reasons. Tour may be delayed by adverse weather conditions, but we take no responsibility in case of tour cancellation
- If your bike has a technical brake down, we will replace it with the same type of bike and our guide/mechanic will attempt to fix your bike within a day. For technical reasons, your tour may be shortened, You will get a refund for the day you can’t finish
- If you need to cancel your booking, you have the option to postpone to another time or transfer it to another person. Please note that you will be responsible for any associated administration costs, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your nominee pays the full amount
Age Limitation and License Requirements:
Although we do not have a specific age limit or license requirement, Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert do require all participants to be in good health, physically fit, and capable of riding a motorbike