South Vietnam Motorcycle Tour – 5 Days
This South Vietnam motorcycle tour from Sai Gon is one of our greatest adventure motorbike tours in South Vietnam. The traffics is busy somewhere but the 5 day tour offers some beautiful motorbike ride on back-roads with famous attractions in south Vietnam especially, we have great chance to have one of the best motorbike tour on coastlines Vietnam. We can use small bikes for this tour but it’s not easy for noon-experienced riders.
Day 1: Saigon Motorcycle Tour to Cu Chi Tunnel: 175km
After 8.30Am, when the rush hours have gone, we start the adventure South Vietnam motorcycle tour from Saigon to Cu Chi tunnel. We will get there within around 2 hour riding, after some 15 km busy ride to get out of the city center, we will be on some countryside backroad before spending about 1 hour and a half to discover famous Cu Chi tunnel to learn more about Vietnam war. After lunch, we will have enjoyable motorcycle riding around countryside nearby Cu Chi, and afternoon ride back to Ho Chi Minh city center. Where we stay overnight in Hotel
Day 2: Saigon Motorbike Tour to Ho Coc Beach (Vung Tau) – 175km
After some difficult riding minutes in busy traffic in Sai Gon we will have good motorbike trip through the beautiful villages and forests. After enjoyable motorbike tour to Vung Tau we have time to enjoy the empty and clean beach.
Overnight at a sea view hotel in Ho Coc.
Day 3: Ho Coc – Mui Ne – 180km
Keep riding on country roads to Mui Ne. we have chance to en joy very nice sea view from the road, it must be the highlight of this Southern Vietnam motorbike tour. After a interesting motorcycle trip we get chance to be lazy at the Mui Ne – one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Overnight in a beach resort in Mui Ne.
Day 4: Mui Ne Motorcycle tour to Da Lat – 190km
This Motorcycle tour Da Lat is a highlight of the South Vietnam motorbike tours. We will ride up and up to the top of the hill where we call dreamy town – Da Lat. After the motorcycle ride to Da Lat, just leave the bikes and enjoy tropical mountainous scenery and cool weather.
Sightseeing and overnight in Dalat.
Day 5: Da Lat Motorbike to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) – 315km
Another adventurous and long motorcycle ride from Da Lat back to Saigon . Enjoy the beauty and the hidden charm of Vietnam when we motorcycle through the peaceful villages in countryside. Finish the South Vietnam motorcycle tour in Ho Chi Minh City center at 4.30 PM
Overnight in HCMC.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”