This 5 day Vietnam Motor tour from Saigon to Nha Trang is one of the best short South motorbike tours in Vietnam made by our local team in south Vietnam. with only 5 days, you can have chance to see the different Vietnam and be faraway from the hustle of the Ho Chi Minh city. Besides, it offers some great motorbike ride on coastal roads and some fun offroad motorcycle tour in the central highlands Vietnam.
Day 1: Saigon Motorbike ride to Dong Xoai – 110 Km.
Start this great motorbike tour from Saigon at 9 AM from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. We will be at Cu Chi tunnel after around 2 hour motorbike ride through some villages in the countryside to the North of Saigon, spend around 2 hours to discover the tunnel and learn more about the history of Vietnam War. After lunch, we keep riding through some large rubber tree garden to Dong Xoai town where the Ho Chi Minh trail end in the south of Vietnam. It could be a fun offroad motorbike tour crossing some rubber tree forest before arriving Dong Xoai
Dinner and overnight in Hotel in Dong Xoai.
Day 2 : Dong Xoai to Dak Mil (Central Highland Vietnam) – 195 Km
After breakfast, we continue the Vietnam motorbike tour on the Ho Chi Minh trail and do take some visits of beautiful villages, War monument and cashew nut factory especially the trail takes us along the Cambodia border. Today is long ride and it must be the best of this South Vietnam motorbike tour from Saigon because it offers nice view of mountains in the highlands beside plenty of visits to the historical sites and ethnic people that make you understand better about the Vietnamese history and culture.
Overnight in Dak Mil
Day 3: Dak Mil to Lak Lake – 107 Km
Keep motorcycle touring on Ho Chi Minh trail and stop more at the villages of hill tribe (M’nong, Ba Na people). We will pass some beautiful waterfall with a green water pool where we can have great swim. After picnic lunch at one of the waterfall, we motorcycle to the Lak lake – the second largest lake in Vietnam and spend the rest of the day at the lake (swimming or hunting the pictures of sunset).
Overnight in a stilt house nearby the lake – Home stay.
Day 4: Lak Lake – Da Lat – 160 Km
This is a short motorbike tour to Da Lat but we will have a lot of chances to visit mushroom farm or flower garden, waterfall… short trek to the jungle or cross the lake by boat or by elephant. When we get close to Da Lat, we can have an enjoyable offroad motorcycle tour through the palm tree hills to Da Lat.
Overnight in Da Lat – Hotel stay
Day 5 : Da Lat – Nha Trang – 150 Km
This is a easy motorbike ride to Nha Trang, most of the ride is on big and smooth road except the small “monkey bridge” just after Da Lat town. We will do some stops to visit King Bao Dai’s palace or peaceful villages of the hill tribe along the way.
The 5 Day South Vietnam motorbike tour from Saigon to Nha Trang will finish at around 4.30 PM in Nha Trang city after saying good bye to the staff of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert you can enjoy your free relaxing time at one of the most beautiful beach in the world before flying back home or back to Ho Chi Minh city.
Our tour price is determined by two factors: the NUMBER OF RIDERS (the more people in the group, the lower the cost per rider) and the TYPE OF BIKES (choosing a smaller bike results in a reduced price). For more information and accurate pricing, please contact us. Below, you can find a sample price for our regular North Vietnam motorbike tour using 150cc bikes
- Tour for a group of 1 (solo rider): 210 USD/Day
- Tour for a group of 2 riders: 160 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for a group of 3 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- We can tailor a tour to your preferences and desired dates. Just share your expectations with us, and we will create your private tour
- The tour price does not include support vehicle, air tickets, or airport pick-up/drop-off… but we can arrange these services for an additional cost if needed
- We do have other bigger bikes for your tours, Please contact us for more details
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on the Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be changed depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price for your tour.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English-speaking tour guides (+ mechanic)
- Quality Honda XR150L/CRF250L/CRF300L or other bikes with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee, elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- All accommodation on tour (twin share room in a hotel or stay at a homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or crossing rivers as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Quality video of the trip
- Souvenirs from our team (Café Cup, Cap…)
- Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
Your booking is confirmed upon receipt of the deposit. To secure your reservation, we request a small deposit, typically ranging from 10% to 30% of the total tour cost
When you’re ready to book a tour, we will send you a secure payment link, allowing you to pay the required deposit using your credit cards (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank service fee)
The balance will be paid in full at our shop just before starting the tour. You can pay in cash (USD or Euro) or by credit card (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank fee if you pay by credit card)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The deposit was not refundable but you can postpone the booking to another time.
- No refunds in case of bad weather conditions and customers’ reasons. Tour may be delayed by adverse weather conditions, but we take no responsibility in case of tour cancellation
- If your bike has a technical brake down, we will replace it with the same type of bike and our guide/mechanic will attempt to fix your bike within a day. For technical reasons, your tour may be shortened, You will get a refund for the day you can’t finish
- If you need to cancel your booking, you have the option to postpone to another time or transfer it to another person. Please note that you will be responsible for any associated administration costs, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your nominee pays the full amount
Age Limitation and License Requirements:
Although we do not have a specific age limit or license requirement, Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert do require all participants to be in good health, physically fit, and capable of riding a motorbike