We would like to say some pictures below and our words are not enough to tell you how interesting this Hanoi motorbike tour is! Please just view some reviews on TripAdvisor about our Hanoi and Vietnam motorbike tours and join us on this day tour and you will never regret.
After the decision of widening Hanoi of the Vietnamese Government in 2008, Hanoi becomes a very big capital city (around 3.345 square kilometers) and for tourists, it has more things to do in Hanoi, there are much more attractions with more tradition and countryside in the capital Hanoi. This one day Hanoi motorbike day tour takes you to some famous pagodas and also “NOT YET’ famous places in the countryside areas in Hanoi in which there is almost no tourist but you will experience the real local market, daily life of the farmers…and be insight into the peaceful countryside, rural areas that can let you know how the real Vietnam or real Hanoi looks like!
Highlights: Visit some of the most beautiful pagodas and temples in Hanoi such as: Thay pagoda, Tay Phuong pagoda, Mia pagoda. Ride motorbike through large rice fields and some rural villages to discover the hidden Hanoi. Unique experience with unknown attractions!
Pick up at your hotel at 8:30 am. We will take you to our shop/starting point in the outskirt of Hanoi and start this amazing Hanoi motorbike tour after the rush hours at around 9:00 am, after 30 minute riding we will make a turn to the small and quiet countryside road to the Thay pagoda (a beautiful pagoda located between limestone mountain and natural green lake), we will stop to take some pictures or visits inside the pagodas and learn a bit about interesting Buddhism then keep riding shortly to Tay Phuong pagoda – the pagoda is in the top of small hill and is known as the one that has the most beautiful wooden statue carvings.
After having full taste of the pagodas, we will keep riding motorbike through the rural areas in Thach That district, crossing villages and rice paddies. This could be a great fun offroad motorbike tour if you like, if not, we can just take an relaxed ride on the smooth countryside backroads… then we will be in Duong Lam ancient village at noon time. Lunch is in Duong Lam village.
In the afternoon we will have short walk around the village to visit some traditional houses of the Viet people, chatting with the local and learn more about very interesting culture of Vietnam.
At 3: 00 pm, We continue the motorbike touring back to Hanoi center, the local guide of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert will make the past past of the day safe and enjoyable by riding through the rice, coin fields and along the Red river dike. It’s really enjoyable ride because you will see the view of villages and rice fields from above and there are also some little markets along the dike those are interesting to stop and look around. We will finish this short but great Hanoi motorbike tour at 5: 00 pm.
Here are some reviews on TripAdvisor of the riders about these amazing motorbike tours Hanoi:
Our tour price is determined by two factors: the NUMBER OF RIDERS (the more people in the group, the lower the cost per rider) and the TYPE OF BIKES (choosing a smaller bike results in a reduced price). For more information and accurate pricing, please contact us. Below, you can find a sample price for our regular North Vietnam motorbike tour using 150cc bikes
- Tour for a group of 1 (solo rider): 210 USD/Day
- Tour for a group of 2 riders: 160 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for a group of 3 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- We can tailor a tour to your preferences and desired dates. Just share your expectations with us, and we will create your private tour
- The tour price does not include support vehicle, air tickets, or airport pick-up/drop-off… but we can arrange these services for an additional cost if needed
- We do have other bigger bikes for your tours, Please contact us for more details
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on the Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be changed depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price for your tour.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English-speaking tour guides (+ mechanic)
- Quality Honda XR150L/CRF250L/CRF300L or other bikes with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee, elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- All accommodation on tour (twin share room in a hotel or stay at a homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or crossing rivers as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Quality video of the trip
- Souvenirs from our team (Café Cup, Cap…)
- Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
Your booking is confirmed upon receipt of the deposit. To secure your reservation, we request a small deposit, typically ranging from 10% to 30% of the total tour cost
When you’re ready to book a tour, we will send you a secure payment link, allowing you to pay the required deposit using your credit cards (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank service fee)
The balance will be paid in full at our shop just before starting the tour. You can pay in cash (USD or Euro) or by credit card (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank fee if you pay by credit card)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The deposit was not refundable but you can postpone the booking to another time.
- No refunds in case of bad weather conditions and customers’ reasons. Tour may be delayed by adverse weather conditions, but we take no responsibility in case of tour cancellation
- If your bike has a technical brake down, we will replace it with the same type of bike and our guide/mechanic will attempt to fix your bike within a day. For technical reasons, your tour may be shortened, You will get a refund for the day you can’t finish
- If you need to cancel your booking, you have the option to postpone to another time or transfer it to another person. Please note that you will be responsible for any associated administration costs, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your nominee pays the full amount
Age Limitation and License Requirements:
Although we do not have a specific age limit or license requirement, Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert do require all participants to be in good health, physically fit, and capable of riding a motorbike