This 7 day motorbike tour from Ho Chi Minh city is one of our best collective motorcycle tours on coastal roads and Central highlands Vietnam. Most of the roads on the tour are suggested by the local that offers beautiful coastlines and cross through famous and interesting attractions in South Vietnam and central Highlands. The Motorbike Tour starts from Saigon or Ho Chi Minh city and finish in Da Lat town.
Day 1: Saigon Motorcycle Tour to Long Hai Beach – 140 km
Start the 7 day motorbike tour from Saigon at 8:30 Am. Hit the road straight to La Gi town, visit Minh Dam Army Base, Thuong Chieu Monastery pagoda, dip your body in the hot water springs, Binh Chau, open your mind to learn more about Buddhism when you go to visit Long Ban old pagoda and the historic vestige Dinh Mountain. Stay overnight in the hotel next to the beach of Long Hai.
It is a short ride today but it could be one of the best Vietnam motorcycle tours on coastlines. We can do some stops to visit the Champa’s villages and their temples to learn more about the Cham’s history and culture. Finish the short but enjoyable coastal road motorbike tour with a great swim at Mui Ne beach – one of the best beach in Vietnam.
Stay in Hotel
Day 3: Mui Ne Motorbike Ride to Bao Loc – 160 km
Leaving Mui Ne beach in the early morning with a short motorbike ride on the coastal road to some rustic fishing villages, have enjoyable time with fairy springs, red canyon and amazing white sand dunes, have talk with the local to know the daily life of farmers who plan the dragon fruits. And then Continue the 7 Day Southern Vietnam Motorbike Tour to the Central Highlands, we will stop in the K’ho ethnic minority village to learn more about their culture also the colorful hill tribe’s lives in Central Highlands. Arrive in Bao Loc after visiting Dambri waterfall – about 90 meters high. Over night in Bao Loc
Keep motorcycle touring in Central Highlands Vietnam to Dak Mil, the motorbike ride in the highlands today offers great chances to visit the green tea farms, the colorful Di Linh Market with different cultures and customs of hill tribes, enjoy the hospitality of the E’de hill tribe by visiting their beautiful wooden long houses, We can have a short trek through the nice rainforest to see the beauty of the area. Arrive in Dak Mil around 5 pm. Stay in Hotel
Day 5 : Dak Mil Motorcycle Tour to Lak lake – 165 km
Today is another enjoyable motorbike tour in Central Highlands Vietnam. We will ride through the Dray Sap and Dray Nu waterfalls (one of the most beautiful waterfalls of Vietnam) before have a great Ho Chi Minh trail motorcycle tour up to the north to the Lak lake. The Motorcycle ride on Ho Chi Minh trail offers plenty of historical sites and the breath-taking nature of the areas, we can have stops at some roadside villages to learn how the locals make rice papers, noodles, or trek to the top of elephant mountain to enjoy the panoramic views of the area, and then travel to Lak Lake before the sunset to have some great shots of M’nong Ethnic minority’s fishermen on the lake. Overnight in Lak lake. We can choose to do home-stay or stay in the guesthouse.
You can ride elephant or have a boat ride to cross the Lake. After that we can have ashort walk to the village of the M’lieng and M’nong people to learn more about the culture of the hill tribes in Central Highlands Vietnam and see how the local make chopsticks, incenses. Then continue the Southern Vietnam Motorcycle Tour on stunning mountain roads of Phoenix Pass. We will then stop for a visit at the natural hot water springs to enjoy the nature and its beauty. Arrive in Nha Trang around 5 pm, check in the room and stay in Hotel.
Day 7: Nha Trang Motorcycle Tour to Dalat – 150 km
Start the last day of the Southern Vietnam motorcycle tour lately with a relaxing ride through peaceful countryside of the mountain area, explore the daily life and cultures of different ethnic minority groups. Learn about the farmers who cultivate goods on their lands such as flowers, coffee, tea, mushrooms… And then motorcycle up to Da Lat then arrive the town and end the great 7 Day Motorbike Tour on coastlines and Central Highlands Vietnam at around 4 PM. Check in the hotel of your choice and say good bye to the staff of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”